Now that it's summer and I'm not teaching, I'm trying to get more one-on-one time with the girls. Yesterday was Noey's day and we went to the zoo. We would have done more, but she took an extra long nap without her sister there to wake her up after an hour!
Not to discount how hard parents of singletons work, but I do have to say it was pretty nice having only one kid for a change: I could step out of my role as referee and just hang out with my daughter. And the girls were actually very sweet to one another when Zora came home from daycare, saying they missed each other and not pushing each other off high stools (win-win!).
Here are a few pics from our day, but you may be able to see them in a snazzier "story" format on Google Plus by clicking this link: https://plus.google.com/110114880180563231688/stories/614ada1f-51d2-3f61-b99c-532bf9ff509d147197e2611/1?authkey=CN_JxpDZrLjv8AE
(I don't know if you need a Google+ account to view it or not - it's an experiment!)
![]() |
| Playing with the crustacean exhibit |
![]() |
| Polar bear swimming |
![]() |
| More interested in her hand than the grizzly bear |
![]() |
| We went out to lunch and did some coloring |





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.