Thursday, December 17, 2015

We Really Did Try

As Christmas card season drew nigh, I went in search of a family photo. One that met the bare minimum requirements of:
  1. Includes all 4 family members
  2. All of us looking at the camera
  3. Taken within the last year
Notice how I didn't say we all needed to be smiling. Or that I wanted one where you can't see the bags under my eyes.

No luck.

Plenty of cute ones of just the girls. Or just the girls and Mike. Or just the girls and me. Or just me and one girl... You get the idea.

So a few weeks ago we went to Caretaker Farm for our CSA pick-up and I asked our friend Bridget to snap a quick shot of us together. We were at one of our favorite places and it would take two seconds. Mike and I would even hold the girls so we'd all be facing the same direction. Easy peasy, right?

You be the judge:





Maybe next year.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.