Friday, December 2, 2011

Cottage Cheese & Zofran

So here (to the left) is a little old school tribute to one of the few cheeses that I (Mike) don't like.  But one that has kept my lovely wife going throughout this pregnancy.   I especially love the small print about "this meat substitute."

Secondly, I'd like to share how thankful we are for Zofran.  Katy's prescription ran out last night and our midwife had not yet called in her next dose.  So then like clockwork, this morning at 6am, Katy turned back the clock a month or two to the harrowing 1/2 hour vomiting sessions that she became known for by all cats, dogs, and chickens at 1086 Blair St.  It was a sad sight.   So, although, it's been a tough first 19 weeks, we're thankful that we at least have this anti-nausea medication to allow her to be a normal person now and then.

I promise that my next entry will focus less on vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.